Tracked shipping from France . Book will be shipped in August/september
WHAT'S MORE IN THIS COLLECTOR VERSION ?
- An exclusive cover design reserved for this edition limited to 199 copies
- RED metallic hot stamping on the spine and back cover
- Cloth binding
- 25 more pages painting and illustration reserved for this edition!
- An exlusive Ex-libris with dry stamp signature
- The art of Davor Gromilović : collector version
- 8,3 x 10,6 inches
- 134 Pages
- Cloth binding / Red metallic hot stamping
Red metalic hot stamping on the spine and Back Cover
- Printed on a 150 grams Munken Pure paper
There are artists who have marked an era with their art. Davor Gromilović will certainly mark the next one to come by his.
For many years he has built by his great talent a unique artistic universe of a strength and a rare originality. A true child of the 80s and 90s, he mixes the pop culture of these blessed years, the underground art and classicism of a Jerome Bosch or Pieter Brueghel. To enter the world of Davor Gromilovic is to discover something totally new with references that are nevertheless familiar to us. This first book gathers drawings and inks from 2016 to 2019.
Enter more deeply into the world of Davor Gromilović by visiting his website https://gromilovic.com/